* All Partners were chosen among 50+ writing services by our Customer Satisfaction Team
2. "… they are employed… laying up treasures which moth and rust will corrupt and thieves break through and steal. It is a fool's life, as they will find when they get to the end of it, if not before." (p.3, ln.29)
3. " The finest qualities of our nature, like the bloom on fruits, can be preserved only by the most delicate handling. Yet we do not treat ourselves nor one another thus tenderly." (p.4, ln.21)
4. " What a man thinks of himself, that is which determines, or rather indicates his fate." (p.6, ln.5)
5. "What everybody echoes of in silence passes by as true today may turn out to be falsehood tomorrow…" (p.6, ln.29"
6. "But man's capacities have never been measured; nor are we to judge of what he can do by any precedents, so little has been tried." (p.8, ln.11)
7. "Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant?" (p.8, ln.25)
8. " No man ever stood the lower in my estimation for having a patch in his clothes; yet I am sure that there is greater anxiety, commonly to have Responses
Learn from your own experiences. Know yourself.
Don't care about wealth if your soul is wealthy then you have enough.
Treat each other kindly and then you'll begin to see the best of human kind.
Be confident in yourself. Be able to love what you see in the mirror every morning. Then you'll go places.
Never take what people say as the truth. Make up your own mind about it.
Don't say you can't because no one ever has. You could always be thefirst.
Things change so drastically when you look at it from a different view. People don't see it enough.